- You can submit invoices or receipts to your Invoice Inbox in PDF and JPG formats
- Additional Invoice attachments can be in a different file format (e.g. doc, rtf, xls). Attached files are associated with the invoice in Envoice and are accessible in Related documents section within the invoice.
- The recommended file size is less than 500 kB
- The document file needs to be an email attachment, not an inline image in the body of the email.
If you have received an invoice in unsupported file format, it’s easy to convert them into the PDF format. Use Save As PDF in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, or find a conversion program such as Adobe Acrobat.
Envoice provides two options how documents received by email are managed.
- You can choose to either treat each attachment in the email as a separate purchase invoice
- or consolidate them into a single purchase invoice. If you choose the latter option, any additional attachments (like waybills or contracts) will be treated as attachments to that particular purchase invoice.