It’s simple to integrate your Envoice account with your Suno365 account. Just follow these steps:
Activating Suno365 integration
- Login to your Envoice account
- Click Settings, then click Integrations
- Click on Suno365 and click Activate
- You will be redirected to a Suno365 configuration page, scroll down and you will find API Token
Now you have the integration API Tokens and the following steps have to be made at Suno365:
- Login to your Suno365 account.
- Go to Settings > Connected Services
- Scroll to the API section of the page where you will find section API key: public and API key: private
- Select and copy the API Tokens, one by one
- Selecting Coding required prevents documents to be published into Accounting Software without Coding.
- Select Automatic publishing ON for documents to be published immediately to your integrated software upon completion of processing.
On initial activation, bookkeeping settings from Suno365 will be pulled to Envoice.