It’s simple to integrate your Envoice account with your SimplBooks account. Just follow these steps:
Activating SimplBooks integration
- Login to your Envoice account
- Settings > Integrations
- Click on SimplBooks and click Activate
- You will be redirected to a SimplBooks configuration page, scroll down and you will find API URL and API Token
Now you have the integration API Tokens and the following steps have to be made at SimplBooks:
- Login to your SimplBooks account.
- Go to Settings > Interfaces
- Select Envoice and copy the API URL and API Token from the previous step
- Selecting Coding required prevents documents to be published into your accounting software without recording.
- Select Automatic publishing ON for documents to be published immediately to your accounting software upon completion of processing.
On initial activation, chart of accounts can be imported to Envoice via API. You can manually initiate this action from SimplBooks every time you need.