To turn a receipt into an expense, you need to create an expense report. Here's how:
- Go to the "My Expenses" tab under "Reports".
- Select the receipt(s) you want to include in the report.
- Click the "Create new expense report" or "New travel report" button located at the bottom of the page.
- Enter the required details, such as the expense category, payment method, etc.
If you want to add receipts to an existing expense report:
Note: You can add a receipt to a draft (not yet submitted or approved) expense report only.
- Go to the "My Expenses" tab under "Expenses".
- Locate and click on the report you want to modify.
- Click the "+ Add Expense" button to add a new expense, then select the receipt(s) you want to include in the report.