To convert a receipt into an expense, you need to create an expense report:
- Go to Expenses > Receipt.
- Select the receipt(s) that you would like to add to the expense report.
- Click the Create new expense report button at the bottom of the page.
- Enter the necessary details like category, payment method, etc.
If you would like to add receipts to an existing expense report:
Note: You can add a receipt to a draft (not submitted or approved) expense report only.
- Go to Expenses > My Expenses.
- Find and Click on the report you would like to modify
- Click Add Expense