Connect Envoice to your TransferWise account and have a live feed of transactions to in near real-time.
Create an API Token in TransferWise
- Go to TransferWise and open Settings
- Find API Tokens section and press Add new token
- Choose Token Permissions as Read-only. Save token by pressing Create token. (Note: Read-only means Envoice cannot create any transactions on your account, but can only import the account statement)
- Copy the newly created token
Connect TransferWise to Envoice
- Go to Envoice and navigate to Bank
- At first, add your TransferWise account as a Bank Account in Envoice if it already does not exist
- Go to a Bank Account and click Connect Bank
- Select TransferWise from the dropdown
- Enter the API Token you copied from TransferWise and click Activate
- Follow the instructions to link the TransferWise Bank Accounts to Envoice Bank Accounts and choose the start date for the Account Statement import.
Set up webhooks for real-time data
To get the real-time account statement and balance from TransferWise, webhooks must be set up. Otherwise, Envoice will sync your account statement once a day.
The webhook endpoint URL is https://app.envoice.eu/desktop/webhook/transferwise
- Login to TransferWise
- Go to Settings and find Webhooks section
- Press Create a new webhook
- Fill URL and Name field
- Choose Subscribed events for a webhook.
- Transfer Update Events for the outgoing transfers to be in real-time
- Balance Deposit Events to get real-time events for balance when money is added to your account
- Save the webhook by clicking Create webhook