In the Envoice Expense module, you create a Travel expense report to request reimbursement for your business-trip related expenses. I.e. Per Diem, out-of-pocket and advance payments, mileage, etc.
For creating a new Travel report you have the following options:
- From previously created and approved travel application
- By selecting expenses from the receipts wall - Expenses > receipts > select receipts > Create Travel Report
- From the menu Expenses >My reports > Create New > Travel Report
Create and submit a travel report
1. Create a report
Go to Expenses > My Reports > Create new > select Travel report
2. Fill details
Enter travel report details (like time and destination of the trip) and click Save
After saving the draft, your report will be also viewable and editable from the mobile app
3. Add your expenses
Click on the Add Expense button. You can add multiple receipts in a single expense claim.
- Select receipts from your receipts wall (previously uploaded or receipts captured with mobile app)
- Upload from your computer
- Attach receipts to report from the mobile app, by selecting correct report first
4. Review your expenses
Open the expense, review and fill out any missing information (category, reimbursable amount) and click Save
5. Submit expense report
To forward the report to Accounting Review, click Submit.
- If your company is using approval workflow, you must first add approvers by clicking Add approver > select approver(s) from the list and click > Assign workflow.
- Per diem, as well as other costs that are prepaid by the company (like accommodation or flights), can be added to the report within the next step - Accounting Review
- Whenever you need to make edits to a submitted expense report it can be recalled. Then all the additions, created to the report within Accounting Review, will be lost and the report will be sent to your expense reports Drafts folder for further editing.