It’s simple to integrate your Envoice account with your Dynamics 365 Business Central account. Just follow these steps:
- Login to your Envoice account
- Click Settings, then click Integrations
- Click on Dynamics 365 Business Central and click Activate
- You will be redirected to a Dynamics 365 Business Central configuration page, scroll down and you will find API Token
Now you have the integration API Tokens and the following steps have to be made at Dynamics 365 Business Central:
- Login to your Dynamics 365 Business Central account.
- Go to Settings > Connected Services
- Scroll to the API section of the page where you will find section API key: public and API key: private
- Select and copy the API Tokens, one by one
- Selecting Coding required prevents documents to be published into Accounting Software without Coding.
- Select Automatic publishing ON for documents to be published immediately to your integrated software upon completion of processing.
On initial activation, bookkeeping settings from Dynamics 365 Business Central will be pulled to Envoice.