Note: e-Invoicing in Envoice is currently available only for the Estonian companies. e-Invoicing can be activated only by the User in Administrator privileges.
To confirm the right of representation of the company account in Envoice, you must have the legal authorization to represent the company.
- Sign-in to your Envoice company account
- Go to Settings > General and find a section e-Invoicing Settings
- Click Activate
Note! In case the company's representation is not confirmed, you must confirm the authorization to represent the company. You will need to login (authorize) to Envoice with an Estonian ID card, or Mobile-ID.
- If the activation was successful, sign-in to Estonian e-Business Register: https://ariregister.rik.ee/eng
- After logging into e-Business Register, select a role
- On page "Minu ettevõtmised" find the company you are willing to activate e-Invoicing for and click „Muuda andmeid“
- On the page find a section E-Invoicing and confirm the e-Invoicing service provider "RIK e-arveldaja"
- The enrollment becomes effective the next day after providing the confirmation at Company Registration Portal.
Following that, you are able to send and receive Estonian e-invoices. You will find received e-invoices at your Envoice workspace.