Integrating your Envoice and Directo account will ensure that purchase invoices, receipts are extracted and formatted in the correct way and can be automatically published to your Directo account.
Once the integration is activated, following data from your Directo account and Envoice account will be confidentially shared between the systems via the secure API.
|Purchase invoices||->||Supplier Invoices|
|Expense Reports||->||Supplier Invoices|
Activating Directo integration
- Login to your Envoice account
- Click Settings, then click Integrations
- Click on Directo and click Activate
- You will be redirected to a Directo configuration page, scroll down and you will find API address and API Key
- Selecting Coding required prevents documents to be published into Directo without coding.
- Select Automatic publishing ON for documents to be published immediately to Directo upon completion of workflow (approvals or coding).