It’s simple to connect your Envoice account with your OneDrive user account, just follow these steps:
Activating OneDrive integration
- Login to your Envoice account
- Go to Settings - Integrations
- Find OneDrive and click on it
- Click Activate and you will be redirected to OneDrive
- Allow Envoice to access your OneDrive user account (Note: Envoice will create a separate folder for the connection and can access only this folder. All your files outside Envoice app folder cannot be accessed by Envoice)
Envoice will collect items from your OneDrive folder every 4 hours. Therefore if you have added a file to OneDrive, it might take a while before its processed by Envoice.
In order to submit items to Envoice, you have a folder named Invoices in your OneDrive Envoice app folder. All the files in this folder will be processed by Envoice. After we have finished the processing, we will move the items to a folder named Processed. Therefore all your files are safe and always available in your OneDrive.
Please keep in mind that some files cannot be processed by Envoice. If we are not able to process some of your items, we will notify you about it and move these files to a separate folder named Unsupported files. You can remove these files from there or fix the problems before resubmitting them.
OneDrive supports sharing the files and folder with any user. Just open the Envoice app folder, find the company folder and share it. All the users can then add files to your company account folder.