In Envoice, it's possible to create credit invoices that can be sent to your customers via email or e-invoice.
Credit invoices can only be created based on an existing sales invoice.
To use the Invoicing module (as well as to send sales invoices created in accounting software to customers through Envoice), you must have the Invoicing add-on service activated in Envoice.
Only users with Salesperson rights are allowed to create sales invoices. Learn more about user roles
Creating a Credit Invoice:
- Log in to Envoice and go to the Sales menu.
- Find the invoice in the list of sales invoices (use the search function if necessary) for which you want to create a credit invoice.
- Open the sales invoice by clicking at the end of the row on the View button.
- Click the Other Actions button and select from the dropdown menu Add Credit Note.
- Enter the desired information into the invoice details.
- Save - if you want to continue working with this invoice and do not wish to send it to the customer yet. The invoice will be saved as a draft.
Click Approve - The invoice will be locked, and no further changes can be made, and you can now send the invoice to the customer.
- Once you have approved the invoice, click Send to send the credit invoice to the customer.