The Envoice and Sage Business Cloud Accounting integration is a connection between your Envoice company account and your Sage account.
Integrating to Sage Accounting South Africa is currently not yet supported.
Setting up the Sage Business Cloud Accounting integration
- Log in to your Envoice account
- Go to Settings - Integrations
- Find and click on the Sage Business Cloud Accounting integration
- Click Connect and you will be redirected to Sage
- Login to Sage Business Cloud Accounting
- Authorize Envoice to access the organization you want to connect
- You will be redirected back to Envoice, confirm the connected organization
- Integration is now activated
Configuring the Sage Business Cloud Accounting integration
If recording is required, Envoice mandates the inclusion of accounts and tax rates in line items before publishing to Sage Accounting. If recording is not required, then in the absence of the specific ledger account selection, default accounts configured in Sage Accounting will be applied automatically when publishing the document.
Publish in Base Currency
Turn Automatic publishing ON for documents to be published immediately to your Sage Accounting account upon completion of processing.