Connecting your Envoice account with Sage Business Cloud Accounting is as simple as possible so you can focus on what's important in your business.
1. Connecting two accounts
Integrating Envoice and Sage Business Cloud Accounting is easy, you can follow our step-by-step guide.
- For a start navigate to the Settings section of the menu
- Click on Integrations
- Click on ‘Sage Business Cloud Accounting’ and follow the steps.
Integrating to Sage Accounting South Africa is currently not yet supported.
Once you have processed item in your Envoice account, you can publish to these destinations:
- 'Purchases' for the documents that are still unpaid bills or invoices.
- 'Bank Transactions' for items that have already been bank account payments. To have this as an option, make sure you have set up your payment methods first.
When using Purchases as the destination for payment method, Envoice will publish the document as a normal bill or invoice. When you select Bank Transactions, Envoice will publish the document to Sage Accounting as the other payment under the bank account.
When publishing as a Bank Transaction, Envoice will automatically convert the document to the currency of the bank account if the currency of the bank account is same as the base currency of the company account in Envoice.
3. Manage your payment methods
To send an documents as paid there needs to be a payment method attached. To set up your payment methods, go to Settings, then subsection Bookkeeping and in the sidebar Payment Methods.
Envoice tries to detect correct payment method for each document, but you can override it by also setting a default payment method for your supplier using supplier defaults.