The mobile app is the best way to get your receipts submitted!
You can get the iOS app here and Android here.
- Log in to Envoice mobile app
- Go to the Expenses or Bills tab. If you haven't added any documents yet, the inbox will be empty.
- Capture documents by tapping the green + button at the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Select Expense to capture a receipt. This will open the camera.
- There are multiple camera modes on the Mobile App that allow any type of paper document to be captured easily.
- Single mode is for capturing one-page documents.
- Multi mode is for capturing documents that are spread over several pages or receipts that are too long to fit in one picture frame.
- While in camera mode, you can add a previously captured photo of a receipt or a file stored on your mobile device by clicking on the folder icon on the screen.
- After capturing the image of your receipt or selecting an item stored on your phone, add any additional information to be included with your item before submission. Please note: You need to select at least Category and Payment Method before you are able to submit an expense report with this receipt.
- Category is where you can select the type of expense it is.
- For the Payment method, you need to initially select if this expense is reimbursable.
- Comment (optional) is where you can add any notes about the document.
Receipts captured and submitted through the Envoice mobile app can be easily accessed from the Envoice web application by navigating to Reports > My Expenses. In addition, you can create expense reports using these receipts directly from the web application.