If you have started using Envoice and want to get your coworkers in on the action too, you can invite them to join you in working in your Envoice company account.
Adding a user to Envoice
Note: This action is only available to Admin Users.
- Login to Envoice
- Go to Settings > Users
- From here, you can add other people to your company account by clicking the Invite User button. The Add Users page will then open.
- Enter the Email address of the user.
- Click show more options to enter optional user settings (learn more)
- Choose the required Roles for the user. You can select more than one role for the user. (read more about roles)
- Click Send Invitation button to send the email invitation.
How will invited users be notified?
If your invited users have never signed up for Envoice before:
They will receive an invitation email from Envoice. This email link will allow them to sign up and sign into the company's Envoice account that you have invited them to join.
If your invited users have signed up for Envoice before, and are members of another Envoice account:
They will receive an email notification that they have been invited to your Company account. The user has to accept the invitation to gain access to your Company account.
They will simply use the same login credentials they have already set and will be able to switch between the companies by simply using the My Profile option in the upper right corner of the app.