- You can submit invoices or receipts to your Invoice Inbox in PDF and JPG formats
- Additional Invoice attachments can be in a different file format (e.g. doc, rtf, xls). Attached files are associated with the invoice in Envoice and are accessible in Related documents section within the invoice.
- The recommended file size is less than 500 kB
Additional requirements for Invoice Inbox:
- A single email may contain one invoice and attachments related to it.
- The invoice file needs to be an email attachment, not an inline image in the body of the email.
If you have received an invoice in unsupported file format, it’s easy to convert them into the PDF format. Use Save As PDF in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, or find a conversion program such as Adobe Acrobat.