In Envoice's Expense module, you can create a Travel expense report to request reimbursement for expenses related to your business trip, such as Per Diem, out-of-pocket and advance payments, mileage, and more.
You can create a new Travel report using any of the following options:
- From a previously created and approved travel application
- By selecting expenses from the receipts wall - go to Expenses > Receipts > select receipts > Create Travel Report
- From the menu, go to Reports > My Reports > Create New > Travel Expense Report
Create and submit a travel report from Envoice web application:
1. Create a report
Go to Reports > My Reports > Create new > select Travel report
2. Fill details
Enter travel report details (like time and destination of the trip) and click Save
After saving the draft, your report will be also viewable and editable from the mobile app
3. Add your expenses
Click on the Add Expense button. You can add multiple receipts in a single expense claim.
- Select receipts from your receipts wall (previously uploaded or receipts captured with mobile app)
- Upload from your computer
- Attach receipts to report from the mobile app, by selecting correct report first
4. Review your expenses
Open the expense, review and fill out any missing information (category, reimbursable amount) and click Save
5. Submit expense report
To forward the report to Accounting Review, click Submit.
If your company is using an approval workflow, you need to add approvers first. Click on "Add approver," select the approver(s) from the list, and then click on "Assign workflow."
Per diem and other prepaid costs like accommodation or flights can be added to the report in the Accounting Review step.
If you need to make edits to a submitted report, it can be recalled, but any additions made in the Accounting Review step will be lost. The report will be sent back to your expense reports Drafts folder for further editing.